Friday, January 25, 2008

Doctor update again

We went to the doctor again today. I've been still having the occasional contraction now and then, but not very many and nothing painful. He listened to the heartbeat, and said (just by feeling my stomach) that Nathan is already getting pretty big. He also put me on the monitor which measures both the heart rate and baby's movements...everything looks great there.

So we decided that if Nathan doesn't come on his own beforehand, then I will go to the hospital on Thursday to be induced! So the plan is, unless I go into labor on my own sooner, we have an appointment with the doctor Wednesday and he'll check me to see if I've made any more progress on my own, then Thursday morning we'll start calling the hospital to see if they have a room available, and when they would be ready for us to come in.

I thought I would be disappointed at the thought of facing an induction, but really it is just nice to have a date now. Now with the "threat" of induction upon him, Nathan could still come on his own between now and then. If not, then we'll definitely have our baby by Thursday or early Friday at the latest! :)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Ahhh...I can't wait!!! :)

Hot Hot JJ said...

Yea!!!! I can't wait to see photos of the little guy!

Kerry said...

Morgan!!! You get to meet your little boy today!!! I'm praying for you!

I love you and I'm proud of you!